What Can I Expect?
Maybe you’ve heard about chiropractic care through a friend or did some research online. Maybe you’re just tired of living in pain. If going to the chiropractor is a new experience for you, don’t worry! We’re here to help you shed your pain and get back on your feet. Your first visit to our practice will be about getting to know your chiropractor, and a chance for us to get to know you!
NEW PATIENT DEPOSIT POLICY
A $35 deposit is Required to secure your New Patient Appointment.
This Deposit is a Placeholder for your first Visit. It may be paid over the phone by debit or credit card, or in person using debit, credit, or cash. Your Deposit will be applied to your first day charges (Copay or coinsurance for insurance patients.)
By paying a deposit, you agree that your appointment with the doctor is important and you agree to the following:
If a change is made to your New Patient Appointment:
- With more than 24 hours notice, The deposit is refunded or forwarded to the new appointment time.
- With less than 24 hours notice, the deposit is forfeited.
- If you miss your appointment (no show/no call) you forfeit your deposit.
**NEW PATIENT Appointments will only be scheduled up to 7 days in advance.**
COVID-19 Policies for all patients.
- All patients will be screened upon arrival for fever. You may have to reschedule if your temperature is 99.5 or above, or if you have had a cough or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days.
- No Walk-in Appointments will be taken. All Patients must have an Appointment.
- Only Patients are allowed in the clinic. If someone must accompany you, they have to remain outside.
- Please call from your vehicle when you arrive. You will be given instructions about when you may enter the building
- All patients MUST wear a mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you at a cost of $1.00. This is not billable to insurance.
- Please call if you are running late. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment may be rescheduled.
- A broken appointment fee will apply if you do not cancel your Chiropractic or Massage appointment 24 hours before your appointment time. This includes not showing up at all.
Appointments at our office typically begin with a bit of paperwork, as you no doubt would expect. Dr. Tully will perform a physical examination, and take any necessary X-rays to learn more about the cause of your pain. We’ll also discuss your current condition and your goals.
We will take a look at the overall results, and, together, come up with a plan of action specifically for you. We will talk about the type of treatment you will be receiving, any preparation necessary before beginning treatment, and when you can expect to see results. We will also discuss any lifestyle changes that may help you with your goals. As your partner in improving your health, your chiropractor will be with you every step of the way during your treatment.
If you have any further questions, call our practice today!